November 15, 2014

DIY Copper Napkin Holders


I've been sucked in to thinking that the silly season is just around the corner and a quick glimpse at my diary tells me that is in fact the case. I love planning different table scape scenarios; textures, colours and all the little details, including napkin holders! I grabbed a stack of copper plant labels from a near-by hardware store, thinking they could make fun gift tags. I might end up using them for that purpose as well, but for now they will serve as super-stylish napkin holders. 

What you need

Copper plant labels (mine are from Bunnings, pack of 10 for $3.23!)
A hole punch (just a regular will do, these labels are thin and soft)

Simply punch a hole on the other end of the label (they already have one hole), loop the label around the napkin and tie up using the copper strings. And you're done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!