June 02, 2010

Ichiban Boshi, Sydney CBD

I've been to Ichiban Boshi a few times now and as much as I love their noodles and know their
excellent value, I need to make sure I have enough time for the long queues. We had to wait one hour to get in on a Saturday evening, but it was worth it :) And you can always spend some time at the next door Kinokuniya bookstore!

Sweet Teas

Green tea cappuccino - Interesting and lovely with a little bit of brown sugar

Gyoza - I'm a big fan of gyoza and these were really quite nice!

Okonomiyaki - I love these Japanese pancakes, this one was definitely full of taste and very filling!

Tantanmen - Spicy ramen topped with minced pork, boiled egg and vegetables with additional sweet corn on top

Aburi chashu ramen - Ramen with roast pork

7 comments:

  1. I really love the gyozas at Ichi Ban Boshi. I can't get enough of it. I love eating the Tsukemen there. Its yummy for the tummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've walked past this place a million times and have never quite taken the time to sit down and eat there. That green tea cappuccino looks amazing! And the pancake looks soooo delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh havent been ichibanboshi in aggggeesss! I rly should give their okonomiyaki a go since there are so few places for it in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. green tea cappochino- YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe it's definitely noodle soup weather isn't it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Ichiban Boshi, judging by what's on offer, seems like I've been missing out. I love Okominoyaki too! must go there and try there's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ichiban Boshi FTW! Have you tried the collagen soup that they make only 15 a day? It's insane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!