October 09, 2017

Recent Favourites

Photo by Dymocks
Happy Monday! 

I thought I'd round up a few favourites and things that have inspired me lately. I'm looking forward to sharing these in a more regular basis, so stay tuned!

This past week I've been reading Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life. It is so inspiring! I will try and write a full blog post about this soon.

Photo by Kora Organics

I'm absolutely loving all the Kora Organics products. Not only are they organic and full of goodness for your skin, the packaging is beautiful, too! The Noni Glow Face Oil is my favourite so far, but I'm super curious to try the Noni Glow Food Supplement as well.

If you aren't already, make sure to subscribe to The Healthy Chef newsletters - her posts are so informative and motivating! Thanks to Theresa, I'm already *thinking* of swapping my morning coffee for a cup of matcha or turmeric latte... Her recipes are delicious, I made her Earth Burgers again the other day and they are always a success!

My wish list has been getting completely out of hand lately, but on top of the list is a couple of essential oils and an ultrasonic diffuser for our home. I've been tossing between a few different ones (like this one from Natio or this from Perfect Potion). A friend of mine introduced me to doTerra oils recently and I was immediately hooked! She is going to write a guest post here soon, so more on that later.

October is shaping up to be super busy... I have an exciting event to attend this week, so follow me on Instagram for more photos (and videos) from the event. I don't get to go out very often, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

We are also planning a trip to Melbourne soon. Any recommendations for healthy cafes, shops, things to see? On top of our list is to see Hokusai at NGV, can't miss this one! I've been in Melbourne a few times for work, so I'm excited to spend time exploring the city a bit more.

Wish you a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!