January 12, 2014

Pantone Colour of the Year 2014

Photo by Pantone



I'm a big fan of Pantone colours and always looking forward to their "colour of the year" announcement. This year's colour, the "Radiant Orchid",  is such an easy colour for me to love. I could definitely use this colour in accessories like hangbags and jewellery as well as at home as an accent colour. I was half expecting indigo to take the top spot this year, so I'm even happier it turned out to be this colour instead (I'm not a big fan of blue for whatever reason). I love the idea of paring Radiant Orchid with pink and lavender and liven up grey and beige which I have a lot of at home.

What do you think? Are you in love with Radiant Orchid?

Check out my Pinterest board for more colour of the year inspiration!


Photo by Pantone