January 07, 2014

Getting Organised


My previous post sparked me to get organised around our home. I don't know what it is, but no matter how much tidying up I do there are always fabrics, craft items and props scattered here and there. I can't even blame my husband for the mess, since I'm the only one pottering around at home during the day. I've mentioned my Normann Copenhagen shelf system so many times before, but it really is a life savior of some sort. It has plenty of space for storage, all within easy reach, which is exactly what I need. 


I use these woven pine baskets from my online store a lot at home. They are great for storage, but also make cute picnic baskets for all those summer outings! 


Finally, these large rattan hooks (also available from my online store) are just ideal for hanging accessories in the hallway (I've featured the wooden ladder here before) or in the bathroom. They are a perfect size for towels, hats and whatever else I might have lying around.



Hope you are feeling as excited as I am about the new year!