December 17, 2013

Christmas Wish List

1. Cinnamon Buns shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath from Philosophy 2. David Jones Sunflower Necklace 3. Tasku clutch in pink from Marimekko 4. OPI nailpolish in 'It's a Girl' 5. Kusmi Christmas Tea 6. Rifle Paper Co iPhone case in Pink Ombre 7. Eva Solo drinking bottle in Flashy Pink 8. Hammamas beach towel in Classic Sand

Well one can always dream, right? After browsing endless websites and catalogues I managed to limit my imaginary Christmas list down to just eight items. I must admit I've done a fair bit of pampering (including treatments and shopping) for myself leading up to the silly season, but after quite an eventful year I feel like I've deserved it. I might even hit the shops one more time and get a couple of things on this list - just because it's Christmas!