April 16, 2013

Reminiscing the Weekend


Weekends always fly by and although we are well into the new week, I'm taking a moment to reminisce the weekend with the help of a few snapshots. This past weekend we had some lovely summery weather here in Sydney so we did a couple of long walks and just enjoyed the sunshine. 

I really needed to charge my batteries before the new week and I don't know any better way of doing so than spending a bit of time in the kitchen. On Sunday morning I baked a fresh batch of wholemeal bread rolls and had a quiet cup of tea early in the morning.

Wish you all a good week ahead!


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous teapot! Wishing you a good week as well!

    -Emily K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that Marimekko teapot pour well? I've always considered getting one, but I've had rotten luck with "modern" teapots splashing everywhere because they look too cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been really happy with this Marimekko tea pot and I use it all the time :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi- Found your blog and enjoyed seeing your scandi style even if you live there on the other side of the world. I am also finnish and enjoy making things with hands. What is that green wreath on the wall? what it is made out of? Thank you! I will stop by again. Anu, west coast USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Anu!

      The wreath is made out of eucalyptus - how very Australian ;-)

      Delete
  4. The rolls look exactly like the perfect bagel - soft and pillowy and golden-brown. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to ask you about the functionality (that means tea pouring) of that Marimekko teapot since I'm looking a new and bigger one for my kitchen right now. I was really surprised to find the same question in previous comment :) What a coincidence :)
    Beautiful photos as always!

    ReplyDelete