December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hi friends!

I hope you are all well and happy and easing into the Christmas spirit. I'm sure some of you are busy baking and preparing Christmas meals or doing some last-minute gift shopping, but I hope all of you are able to take a break, even a short one, and relax a little. Although Christmas in Australia is always somewhat different to me than what I'm used to, and I still haven't quite got the hang of it, I'm looking forward to a few days off to take a breath.

Here is my vegetarian, gluten-free and sugar-free Christmas menu. There are lots of colours, fresh and pure flavours, not forgetting the treats! The two vegetable casseroles are served as mains, alongside with the two salads. I will be snacking on activated, spiced nuts and those deliciously addictive rosemary almonds. As for dessert, the sweet potato tartlets washed down with cool rhubarb glögg, are a perfect way to end the Christmas meal. 

I wish you all a happy Christmas and I hope you'll get to spend time with your loved ones. Enjoy and be merry!


Christmas Menu