April 26, 2010

Must have Mondays - Oiva tableware

All images by Marimekko

I am religious about Scandinavian design. Names like Iittala, Marimekko, Fiskars and Arabia are all up there on my shopping list whenever I go back to Finland. Luckily, these collections are also widely available here in Australia. I love this latest tableware from Marimekko because of it's retro outlook.

Oiva in good company tableware

Oiva in good company tableware

Oiva in good company tableware

Oiva modern classics tea pot

7 comments:

  1. I love all the oiva collection! It's so nice looking! Marimekko is easy to get addicted to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Scandinavian design too and it's one thing that Mr NQN loves too so it's not hard to convince him that we should buy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable. One can never have too many teapots... despite what anyone else says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it! :-)

    Amy: I agree! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with those teapots. Such gorgeous shape and prints! Where in Sydney can you buy this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad you guys like them! :-D Scandinavian design, especially Marimekko and Iittala are widely available, even at David Jones! Best place to buy these special items is probably Nordic Fusion (I used to work there!)which has shops in Manly and Mosman and Funkis which are located at the Strand Arcade and Bondi! Let me know if you need any other info, I'm more than happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shopping at Nordic fusion and funkis! Great to meet another Sandi designs lover!

    ReplyDelete