April 17, 2010

Eastwood Garden Peking Restaurant

After having the opportunity to enjoy the delicious Chinese food at the wedding reception last month I have been increasingly fascinated and intrigued by this wonderful cuisine. I had read about the Eastwood Garden Peking Restaurant which was especially praised for their Peking duck, and so when the opportunity arose to dine in the area, I just had to try it out.

I have to admit I didn't have much to compare with, but my experienced dining companions confirmed the duck really was good. I certainly enjoyed it as I did all other dishes we tried.

Peking Duck served with cucumber, spring onion and deliciously sweet hoi sin sauce.


Rest of the duck was used for San Choy Bow served in crispy lettuce cups

Steamed Minced Pork Dumplings with Chives served with vinegar. Have I mentioned how much I love dumplings?

Pan Fried Bun with Minced Pork was equally tasty

And the Chilli Squid was so nice and salty

My first ever deep fried ice cream - Yuuuu'um!

We ended the night with some drinks at Chocolate Kkmoz

Thank you to our dear friends for the lovely night!

3 comments:

  1. So much comfort food in one meal, I love it! The skin on that Peking duck looks so flavoursome. Glad you enjoyed the deep-fried ice cream too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good Peking Duck is a thing of beauty indeed. What did you think of Chocolate KKmoz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tangerine Eats: The skin really was yummy!

    Lorraine: Chocolate Kkmoz could definitely be worth going back to Eastwood for!

    ReplyDelete